Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Veteran’s Day Mailing

I apologize for this late posting. I wrote this post last month but it must have gotten lost because when I came back post the 2013 mailing schedule it was not here! We were able to send over 2000 Veteran’s Day cards this mailing. That is our biggest mailing yet for the personalized cards to the soldiers! Thank you all so much for taking the time to thank our soldiers! I want to share a photo of one of the groups we have been sending cards to. I personally know one of the men in this photo, I worked with him on the base where I work before he was deployed. He and his group are in Afghanistan doing great things and your cards are a wonderful show of support to them.

664434_4656851550076_1716011520_o

Thank you all for the donations for postage and for including envelopes with your cards. Your continued support to my organization is very much appreciated. Without you I can’t continue to do this!

Pam

No comments: