Sunday, August 21, 2011

Veteran’s Day Fast Approaching

The Veteran’s Day mailing is coming up soon! The deadline for cards is October 3rd. Are you making your cards yet? I hope so because we are mailing to 5 different troops so we need a lot of cards!

Remember my goal is to get 1 card into every soldier’s hand. I don’t know how many are at each place I send but I do know that one place I send to there are 300 in one group!

Please let’s show the best support we can by thanking those soldiers personally and sending them a nice note.

Pam

3 comments:

Stampin in the suburbs said...

Pam thanks for the reminder. I will get busy.

Lynn said...

I am a first timer at sending you cards, but will be getting some in the mail to you within the week. Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Are you O.k with the Hurricane?