Sunday, August 21, 2011

August Mailing Update

It’s hard to believe it’s three quarters through August already and that summer is almost over! Living in New England the summers are definitely too short! I hope all of you have had some great summer vacations. I unfortunately did not get a vacation this year but I sure did enjoy the nice weather and know it will be gone too quickly and I’ll be complaining about cold and snow.

I sent out close to 2500 cards again this mailing! Thank you all!  Each month there are so many boxes to open and so many of them have familiar names on the return addresses! You dedicated contributors are wonderful! I wish I could reward you for your support! And to each new person who has joined on board, you too, thank you for taking that first step to contribute! Without all of you I can’t keep doing this and I want to keep doing this for as long as I can so please keep up the great work!

Thank you to all of you who have donated to the postage fund again this month! Remember I’m a real non-profit organization now so you are making tax deductible donations!

Envelopes are needed badly, if you know someone who wants to help but really isn’t a card maker, ask them to send envelopes please! It still shows their support!

No comments: