Thursday, November 26, 2009

Giving Thanks!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

I am thankful for so many things in my life and I am not going to list them all here but I do have two very important ones that I will post here…

I want to give thanks to all of you card makers out there for keeping this program going strong for the last few years. Without you all it can not survive! I am very thankful to each and everyone of you that I receive a package for!

I give my heartfelt thanks to each and every man and woman in the armed services who protect and serve for our country every day. Thank you for all you do. For those that are deployed I pray that you stay safe and come home to your families very soon! For those soon to be deployed my thoughts and prayers go with you as well!

Pam

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.